I wonder if searching for "apache beam" (instead of "apache/beam") will
ever work on Docker hub once the new images start getting more downloads.
Currently no relevant results are included. Unfortunately this might not be
something we can control, as it seems Docker hub's search is not as
sophisticated as I would like.

Anyway, this is still a great improvement. Thanks Hannah for making this
happen.