Hi Matthias,
thank you for the detailed feedback on the comms strategy. I can definitely
help with the Youtube channel revamp and social media copy to promote that
content. I will connect off-list with you about this.

All: given that we are moving forward with this strategy, I created a pull
request <https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10958> to add this work to
Beam's repository. Please let me know if the PR is missing information.

Thanks,

María