Hi Devs,

I was able to get around to working on Avro file loads to BigQuery in
Python SDK and now have a PR available at
https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10979 . Comments appreciated :)

Thanks,
Chuck

--

*Confidentiality Note:* We care about protecting our proprietary
information, confidential material, and trade secrets. This message may