Hi all,

it's been 3 weeks since the survey on ES versions the users use.

The survey received very few responses: only 9 responses for now (multiple versions possible of course). The responses are the following:

ES2: 0 clients, ES5: 1, ES6: 5, ES7: 8

It tends to go toward a drop of ES2 support but for now it is still not very representative.

I'm cross-posting to @users to let you know that I'm closing the survey within 1 or 2 weeks. So please respond if you're using ESIO.

Best

Etienne