Hi guys,

Thanks for bringing this up Austin!

With folks from Polidea we're going to host the online Apache Beam meetup
on *23rd April*. There's one confirmed speaker but we haven't created the
meetup on the meetup.com yet.

If you're interested to become a speaker and have interesting subjects to
share, let me know :-)

We're going to use Zoom for that.

Karolina Rosół
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Project Manager