This should be fixed in ZetaSQL 2020.03.2, which will be coming out soon.
We've verified it on multiple machines with OS X 10.14.6. If you have
another version, I could use help testing.

Check out this PR: https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/11223
Run: ./gradlew :sdks:java:extensions:sql:zetasql:check

Thanks!

Andrew