On 3/31/20 4:06 AM, Julian Bruno wrote:

Hello Apache Beam Community,

We need a third input from the community to finish the design. Please share your input no later than Wednesday, April 1st, at noon Pacific Time. Below you will find a link to the presentation of the work process and we are eager to know what you think of the current design [1].

Our question to you:

1. Do you prefer stripes or no stripes?

+1 for no stripes. +0.5 for stripes. +1 overall, nice work!

Please reply inline, so it is clear what exactly you are referring to. The vote and input phase will be open until Wednesday, April 1st, at 12 pm Pacific Time. We will incorporate the feedback into the final design iteration of the mascot.

Please find below the attached source file (.SVG) and a High-Quality Image (.PNG).

Thank you,

--
Julian Bruno // Visual Artist & Graphic Designer
 (510) 367-0551 / SF Bay Area, CA

[1]

3/30 - Mascot Weekly Update <https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1asr1GmaxM9QVtbPsqBqdIRxNmTvfqdtWRotrKS4K1k8/edit?usp=drive_web>