Hi All,

Have we considered getting onto our website or our our GitHub repo the
ability for individuals to share that their company is using Beam?  Seeing
- what I believe to be a reasonable list of - companies productively using
Beam would be helpful to point others to.  For instance, a common question
I get is whether anyone or who is using?  I'm not sure that's the best
metric or datapoint in many cases for adoption, but a heuristic that some
rely upon.

Naturally, we could ask for a roll-call, esp. via user list, but imagining
 a persistent web-list would be of interest.

Cheers,
Austin

P.S.  If putting such a list into our repo, that would also get some people
to submit PRs (so more contributors!) :-)