Thanks Luke.

Thanks for pointing that out.
I am new to Beam contribution community.
I would appreciate if you can point me or tag someone of the contributing
members who are working on Beam SQL feature, so that we can have a
discussion.
My view is BEAM-9825 is more about set operations, which works on entire
collections rather than keys like in joins.

-Regards
Darshan