Hello there,
I am Sarthak khandelwal currently pursuing Btech from Medicaps University,
India. I wanna join Apache Beam as a Technical Writer for Google Season of
Docs. Joining Beam because being an ML practitioner I know the difference
between batch and streaming data and also have a quite knowledge of
diffulties that come when you want to build a system that can work for both
batch and streaming data as making one pipeline for both type of data is
quite engaging and researchers and practitioners like me don't want to
engage in that giving less time to our ML Algorithm.
Kindly accept me as a technical writer and I promise to commit most of time
to it.
Sorry if I had gone somewhere wrong as i am very new to season of docs.

Thanks and Regards,
Sarthak