Hi Mandar!

Thank you for the introduction and your interest to work on Apache Beam
documentation with Season of Docs! We can't wait to see your application
come through to work on 'Deployment of a Flink and Spark Clusters with
Portable Beam' documentation.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply on this thread, or you can
reach out to the registered mentors via Slack channel [1]. If you have
trouble joining the slack channel, you can request an invite here[2].

[1] https://join.slack.com/share/zt-eaml657m-KMamnNZfRF2BB7eQpmvveg
[2] https://s.apache.org/slack-invite