Hello Aizhamal,

I am currently an engineering student with the University Of Toronto and
have worked extensively with companies in the past for both engineering and
technical documentation concepts.
I've gone through the project ideas for Apache Beam and would be extremely
privileged to have an opportunity to work with the team. To better
understand the requirements and details, I would like to schedule a call to
provide a glimpse of my own ideas and possible additions that can be made.
I am attaching my linkedin profile and github link for your reference.
Hoping to hear back soon.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/amardeep-s-70a471a3/
https://github.com/AmDeep
Amardeep Singh.