Another example is Arrow's powered by page. (
https://arrow.apache.org/powered_by/). I like two aspects of this page.
First it is simple to add things, there is a pull request link at the top
of the list. Second, it lists products and companies alike. For Beam, we
can list TFX as one of these products.

Aizhamal, what is the plan for your document? Would it be fine if we add
this powered_by page now, and edit as we go?

Ahmet