What are some of the benefits / drawbacks of using cross-language
transforms? Would a native Python transform perform better than a
cross-language transform written in Java that is then used in a Python
pipeline?

Ashwin Ramaswami
Student
*Find me on my:* LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashwin-r> | Website