There are some test failures on the release branch that need to be
addressed.

I may need help with a Samza ValidatesRunner failure [1]. It has been
failing since at least June 24 [2].

1. Did this issue come up during earlier releases?
2. Do we know why this suite is not visible in Beam metrics dashboard[3]?
If it was, it would have been easier to see when it started failing.

Can Samza runner maintainers please advise?

Thank you.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-10424
[2]
https://ci-beam.apache.org/job/beam_PostCommit_Java_ValidatesRunner_Samza/