Hi,

I have created BEAM-10564 and I would like to assign it to myself.  Can someone
please add me as a contributor for Beam's Jira issue tracker?  This is the
first of two pull requests that I plan to submit with minor improvements around
working with Avro and BigQuery.

Thanks,
Ryan

NOTICE:

This message, and any attachments, contain(s) information that may be
confidential or protected by privilege from disclosure and is intended only for
the individual or entity named above. No one else may disclose, copy,
distribute or use the contents of this message for any purpose. Its
unauthorized use, dissemination or duplication is strictly prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you receive this message in error or you otherwise are not an
authorized recipient, please immediately delete the message and any attachments
and notify the sender.