Hi Luke,

Great to hear about such progress on this!

Talking about opt-out for all runners in the future, will it require any code
changes for current “*Source”-based IOs or the wrappers should completely
smooth this transition?
Do we need to require to create new IOs only based on SDF or again, the
wrappers should help to avoid this?