BTW this PR adds the following to the API surface.

(com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection.class),
(com.google.common.collect.ImmutableCollection.Builder.class),
(com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.class),
(com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.Builder.class),
(com.google.common.collect.UnmodifiableIterator.class),
(com.google.common.collect.UnmodifiableListIterator.class),

Any objections to this ?

Terry, could you explain the reason for adding this.

Thanks,
Cham