Hi folks,

With some people from Polidea we came up with an idea to carry out
interviews with Apache Beam users to spread the news about the Beam model
and engage more people to use it.

Ideally, we'd set up an online meeting with interested people and then do
an interview. We'd like to ask questions such as 'how did you find out
about Apache Beam' / 'how do you use Apache Beam in your company/product?'
etc. We'd love to post the whole interview on Polidea and Apache Beam
website.

If any of you is interested, please let me know in this thread :-)

Wish you all a happy week and stay safe!

Karolina Rosół
Polidea <https://www.polidea.com/> | Head of Cloud & OSS

M: +48 606 630 236 <+48606630236>
E: karolina.ro...@polidea.com