Hi dev@ community,

I wanted to fork this conversation to make it more visible. We'd like to
get your feedback on the proposed update for the documentation page in the
website.

The proposed change is that the left navigation (which is the website main
navigation) stays high level and only shows titles, leaving the detailed
hierarchy in the right navigation, which appears when you click on a
Documentation topic or when you land directly on it.

You can see a screenshot of the current and proposed designs in the wiki
repo with the other website designs [1]. The names of the files are:
current_DocsNav for the current design, and proposed_DocsNav for the
proposed design.

Please let us know your preference or suggestions through this week.

Gris

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BEAM/Website+Redesign+Files