Hey!

Yeah, that paper was what prompted my master thesis! I definitivly will post here, once I get more data :)

Teodor

On Mon, Dec 14, 2020 at 06:56:30AM -0600, Rion Williams wrote:
Hi Teodor,

Although I’m sure you’ve come across it, this might have some valuable
resources or methodologies to consider as you explore this a bit more:

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.08302.pdf

I’m looking forward to reading about your finding, especially using a more
recent iteration of Beam!

Rion