Hey,

I'm Nir, platform architect from Fiverr, working on integrating Beam into
our streaming pipelines at the company. I have several features in mind
that might be useful for us (specifically BEAM-11525
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues/BEAM-11525> for
supporting MemSQL I/O and BEAM-2466
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/BEAM/issues/BEAM-2466> for
supporting Kafka streams runner) so I wonder if someone can add me as a
contributor on JIRA.

I'd also would love to hear if anyone's currently working on the Kafka
streams runner (I saw Kyle Winkelman used to but hasn't been in a while) as
I'd love to assist in getting this out; and also your opinions about MemSQL
I/O. It's kind of a niche DB however our data science group uses it
heavily.

Thanks!
Nir