Hi Kenneth,

Thank you for your feedback about the Capability Matrix! I have several
questions about it:

*Feedback: I think we can also remove rows that are not started or not
complete in the Beam Model, and remove the Beam Model column.*
Question:  If we remove the Beam model column the whole point of
making it static and showing the capabilities would be lost. Isn't the
point to show capabilities of Beam vs. other tools?

*Feedback: I think Splittable DoFn really just deserves one row for
bounded, one for unbounded, and any caveats go in the details.*
Question: How would it look like? All this in one matrix or separate?

*Feedback: All the windowing rows can be condensed into "Basic
windowing support" and "Merging windowing support" and any runner that
can only run a couple WindowFns can have details in the caveats. At
this point any runner that doesn't do Windowing by invoking a user's
WindowFn simply doesn't really support windowing in the model.*
Suggestion: Do we still have a separate matrix for only two(?) rows?

Kind regards,

Agnieszka

--

Agnieszka Sell