It looks like the 'isRateLimited' flag was used on these tests inside
google ~5 years ago, but I don't think we've ever used it in Beam. I don't
believe there are any tests so it doesn't really surprise me that it is
broken.

The configs we normally run nexmark on Flink with are here:
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/.test-infra/jenkins/job_PostCommit_Java_Nexmark_Flink.groovy