I repro'd this by running "./gradlew :rat". If I understand correctly,
these are all Hugo dependencies that are downloaded automatically. I looked
at a few of them and they do have licenses, but I guess rat just doesn't
recognize them for whatever reason.

The rat task is supposed to ignore everything in beam/.gitignore [1], but
the website directory has its own .gitignore [2]. The website's .gitignore
includes www/node_modules. I don't think there's really a need for the
website to have its own .gitignore, so one potential fix would be to move
the website .gitignore rules into the root one.

I filed a JIRA for this as well:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-11582.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/30f9a607509940f78459e4fba847617399780246/build.gradle#L119