Hi Everyone,

The new designs for the Beam website are ready to be published in PR #13871
[1], so I'd like to start a vote to merge this PR into the master repo.
Considering that this PR could get stale very quickly, we're looking to
follow the 72h voting period starting Monday, if there are minor bugs we
will file them as Jira tickets so we can address them in the next refresh.

This effort started back in November, when we kicked-off a project to
redesign a few critical pages of the Beam website, primarily the home page,
a few of the community sections and the documentation landing page.

Below you can find a summary of the changes and links to the staged website
for your review.

Thank you,

*What do I need to vote for? *
To merge PR #13871 [1] into master. This PR has been reviewed by Brian H
and Gris C (committers). You can see the staged version of the website here
[2], for mobile versions use the same link in your mobile.

You can see a summary of changed pages in this deck [3]. If you want even
more background, you can read the requirements document here [4] and the
design document with copy and wireframes here [5].

*Where can I see how the new designs look?*
You can see a staged version here [2], for mobile versions use the same
link in your mobile.

*Why was this redesign made?*
This redesign was phase II of a long-term effort to make the Apache Beam
website more effective for users who want to learn about Apache Beam,
implement it and contribute to the open source project. This phase was
focused on improving resources for two types of users: 1) those looking to
understand what Apache Beam is and to make the decision to adopt it and 2)
those looking to make their first contribution to the OSS project.

*What changes in this redesign?*
We redesign 8 pages, including the home page, and created 3 new sections,
see more details here [3].

Links:
[2] http://test-beam.surge.sh/
[3]
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1WcBccS4Bt6ZAEkw-nsud2MjU4H0j_iOkIk5XlPDk8f0/edit#slide=id.p
[4]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rssE8B6fvwLfyODS6KKp049KryhKn8E-HlHkzM8TWkE/edit
[5]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DDk8DtYGzuTO7bdu2nqiVEgVnx06lCzZ2idVpwcemFA/edit?resourcekey=0-KGE8dMg8L4j5rcqnQ5SG_g

And lastly, HUGE THANK YOU to the team who contributed to these changes (in
alphabetical order): Agnieszka Sell, Brian Hulette, Brittany Hermann, David
Cavazos, Gris Cuevas, Jakub Sadowski,  Kasia Zajac, Kenn Knowles, Milka
Toikkanen, Nam Bui, Rose Nguyen.