Update: I observe that Java precommit check is unstable in the PR to
upgrade vendored gRPC (compared with an PR with an empty change). There's
no constant failures; sometimes it succeeds and other times it faces
timeout and flaky test failures.

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/14295#issuecomment-806071087

--
Regards,