Hello Team,

We're testing an initial and very basic implementation of a trigger. While
testing different triggers like *Always* or *Never* using the
windowed_wordcount.go example and graphx/translate.go, we get this error
message:

RuntimeError: process bundle failed for instruction bundle_147 using plan 1
: while executing Process for Plan[1]:
2: DataSink[S[CoGBK/Write@localhost:63851]]
Coder:W;c9_windowed<KV;c9<int[varintz;c3];c4,string;c0>>!GWC
3: ParDo[beam.addFixedKeyFn] Out:[2]
4: WindowInto[GLO]. Out:3
5: ParDo[main.formatFn] Out:[4]
6: ExtractOutput[stats.sumIntFn] Keyed:false Out:5
7: MergeAccumulators[stats.sumIntFn] Keyed:false Out:6
1: DataSource[S[CombinePerKey/Group/Read@localhost:63851], out]
Coder:W;c8_windowed<CoGBK;c8<string;c0,int[varintz;c3];c4>>!IWC Out:7
        caused by:
stream value decode failed
        caused by:
invalid varintz encoding for: []
Remote logging shutting down.exit status 1

We believe that this is an error caused by the lack of a trigger
coder/encoder, however, it works with the Default trigger (that's set by
default in graphx/translate.go).

Any guidance on this would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Eduardo

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal