I agree with the idea of adding a label to this, which can be attached to
real bugs, etc. that are in specific components. I don't think it makes
sense to try to offer user support though jira though--if it's a bug let's
rephrase the question as such, otherwise we could post the question (and
possible answer) to the users list (and close the jira linking to that).