Hi team,
I'm new to the project and I wanted to start by taking the task BEAM-12016
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-12016>. Do you have any info or
suggestions for its implementation/analysis?

Thank you
--

Mike

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal