Check out this tool. I tried it, adjusted Beam's settings a bit.

https://clcdemo.net/analysis.html?project=beam.git

Kenn

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Date: Thu, May 20, 2021 at 6:22 AM
Subject: Inclusive terminology in Apache Software - a practical approach
To: <divers...@apache.org>

Hi folks,
following the discussion on inclusive naming, I got to thinking and
discussing a bit more with Rich and others about practical approaches we
could explore under the EDI banner.

And thus, I started work on a scanner service for repositories that
could identify places where we can improve wording. The resulting
service I have dubbed CLC (Conscious Language Checker), and a demo is up
and running at https://clcdemo.net/

I picked a few Apache projects to test it on, and you can see individual
analyses by clicking on the charts, for instance
https://clcdemo.net/analysis.html?project=httpd.git

Anyone can currently edit settings and see the updated result once a new
scan runs (twice daily currently). This will eventually be committers only.

I am proposing we put this under the EDI banner with a public repository
for the service and a .apache.org hostname, for instance
clc.diversity.apache.org and then invite projects to participate once
the service is production ready. I believe this could be a good
practical goal to achieve at EDI, and that it could help projects more
easily adjust their terminologies.

WDYT?

With regards,
Daniel.