Welcome onboard Moritz !

Best

Etienne

On 22/10/2021 15:52, Moritz Mack wrote:

Hi all,

I’m very much looking forward to start contributing to Beam and just want to briefly introduce myself.

My name is Moritz (mosche) and I’m working together with Alexey and Etienne. Having worked mostly with Spark in the past, I’m excited to dive deeper into Beam 😊

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Kind regards from Munich,

Moritz

*As a recipient of an email from Talend, your contact personal data will be on our systems. Please see our privacy notice (updated August 2020) at Talend, Inc. <https://www.talend.com/contacts-privacy-policy/>*