Hi,

I am looking for *integration tests for SDF implementation* (testing the
pipeline) for unbounded-stream that may help me as an *example* to validate
some expected behaviors in my current implementation for the SDF tests for
PulsarIO connector.

I was using KafkaIO as an example for the testing, but it seems the SDF
version for the testing is not being used (Pipeline tests
<https://github.com/apache/beam/blob/master/sdks/java/io/kafka/src/test/java/org/apache/beam/sdk/io/kafka/KafkaIOIT.java>
).

Thanks in advance

--

*Marco Robles* *|* WIZELINE

Software Engineer

marco.rob...@wizeline.com

--
*This email and its contents (including any attachments) are being sent to
you on the condition of confidentiality and may be protected by legal