Hi all,

The next (2.41.0) release branch cut is scheduled for July 27th, according
the release calendar [1].

I would like to volunteer myself to do this release. My plan is to cut the
branch on that date, and cherrypick release-blocking fixes afterwards, if
any.

Please help me make sure the release goes smoothly by:
- Making sure that any unresolved release blocking issues for 2.41.0 should
have their "Milestone" marked as "2.41.0" as soon as possible.
- Reviewing the current release blockers [2] and remove the Milestone if
they don't meet the criteria at [3].

Let me know if you have any comments/objections/questions.

Thanks,
Kiley

[1]
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=0p73sl034k80oob7seouanigd0%40group.calendar.google.com