😄Hi, Ahmet,

Thank you for reaching out. In fact, the friend I'm currently looking for
may be an organizer who can help us coordinate events. Of course, the form
of our cooperation is very open, either online or offline. We can organize
events in Silicon Valley, USA. Next event, you know, we have a community
manager in the United States, and there are some lecturers who can provide
topics. There is no space limit online. As for the form of cooperation, I
will give some examples. I hope to share with friends in the Beam
community. Let's discuss and see which one you like better on your side

Here, I reiterate a position, I want to cooperate with the excellent Apache
Beam community for the purpose of technical exchange, and I found that
there are users who use DolphinScheduler and Beam at the same time, but I
am worried that this user cannot speak in English. I'll keep trying to get
in touch with him.

On the other hand, we found that the Apache Beam community has done little
evangelism work in China. In fact, we have a great influence in the field
of big data technology in China, and we can help the Apache Beam community
to expand its influence in China. We have done technical exchange
activities with many excellent apache projects, which is a good form of
evangelism, which can not only allow more people to learn knowledge but
also let more people know about our project.

So, from this aspect, I also hope to jointly hold a Meetup with the Apache
Beam community. The basic introduction to Apache DolphinScheduler I have
put in the google documentation in the first email, and I will introduce
our detailed presentation later. send over.

As you said, I think possible collaborations are the following:
First, one or more speakers from the DolphinScheduler community become
Apache Beam online/offline sharing guests. We can all be offline in the
United States.

Second, we invite developers from the Apache Beam community to join our
Meetup and be a guest speakers to give a speech

Third, what I have been asking is that we organize a meetup together. Both
parties will invest resources to hold this technical exchange meetup,
collide with the developers on speech topics, and promote together, and we
will give the greatest support in China. This event, let more developers
know about Apache Beam

Fourth, you can even just mention each other's names in the process of
speaking at their respective community technical activities. I think it is
also a way of cooperation.

Fifth, it is a pity to miss the Beam summit, otherwise, we can also use
this identity to cooperate

Speaking of this, I still want to hear it. At present, if the Beam
community can do technical exchange activities with other open source
communities in the field of big data, which cooperation method is more
preferred, and I look forward to your reply

the best
Niko

Ahmet Altay via dev <dev@beam.apache.org> 于2022年8月9日周二 07:03写道: