Hi Pranav,

I left some comments on your design. Your doc discusses a bunch of
details about infrastructure such as testing frameworks, automation,
and performance databases, but doesn't describe how it will fit in
with our existing infrastructure (Load Tests, Nexmark, Jenkins,
InfluxDB, Grafina). I would suspect we actually have most of the
infrastructure already built?

What I didn't see (and expected to see) was details on how the tests
would actually interact with IOs. Will there be a generic Schema IO
test harness or do you plan to write one for each IO? Will you be
comparing different data types (data stored as byte[] vs more complex
structures)? What about different IO specific optimization (data
sharding, pushdown)?

Andrew