@Yi Hu <ya...@google.com> I think adding them to Jenkins or github actions
is okay with me. With Github actions, since we don't use self hosted
runners yet, I worry that action workers might get queued up.

Also, I plan to not run these on every commit but run it as a cron
job(maybe once per day) and also as trigger phrases and only on the lowest
and highest python version. Also, migrating this workflow to jenkins would
be trivial in the future once beam starts the migration. For now, I think
it might be best to run on jenkins.