Thanks Celeste! I left a few comments. Overall I like the proposal, but I
think that the open question "If Beam SDK containers are still released by
the release manager, how should we integrate the multiarch containers into
the current Beam container release process?" needs to be answered before I
can be fully +1 on the proposal. Ideally this shouldn't create any special
work for release managers (other than waiting a bit longer for the docker
publish steps to finish).

Thanks,
Danny