Hi everyone,

The vendored guava 32.1.2-jre is now released, and beam is switched to use
this version [1]. If you have working pull requests that have called vendor
guava directly (Java SDK), it may need to rebase the PR branch onto the
latest master branch, and switch `guava.v26_0_jre` namespace to
`guava.v32_1_2_jre`. Please do not hesitate to reply to this thread or pin
me (github username Abacn) in your PR if there is any question.

Best,
Yi