+1 this seems useful.

Some of the same functionality is also done pretty well or even more in
depth via gradle scan. If I recall, some GHA jobs do not upload those. Is
that also on the roadmap or is it blocked for some reason?

Kenn

On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 11:54 AM Bruno Volpato via dev <dev@beam.apache.org>
wrote:

> +1, this is helpful.
>
> We had a similar situation with DataflowTemplates
> <https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowTemplates>.
> Even though we used a different repository (mikepenz/action-junit-report
> <https://github.com/mikepenz/action-junit-report>), this strategy was
> invaluable to reduce troubleshoot time (sample report
> <https://github.com/GoogleCloudPlatform/DataflowTemplates/pull/1025/checks?check_run_id=16466087985>
> ).
>
> Thanks Yi!
>

> On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 11:26 AM Danny McCormick via dev <
> dev@beam.apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Yi, I'm definitely +1 on adding this, this is definitely a gap in
>> our GitHub Actions infra today.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Danny
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 5, 2023 at 10:35 AM Yi Hu via dev <dev@beam.apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> As you may have noticed, GitHub Action for test suites are setting up in
>>> the Beam repository. A current gap is that Jenkins has a pretty convenient
>>> test result page showing all tests / failed tests and stack trace, while
>>> these are not available in github workflow logs.
>>>
>>> Here we propose to introduce EnricoMi/publish-unit-test-result-action (
>>> https://github.com/EnricoMi/publish-unit-test-result-action) to publish
>>> Java (and possibly Python in the future) test results. An example PR can be