Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new
committer: Byron Ellis (b...@apache.org).

Byron has been with Beam for over a year now. You may all know him as the
guy who just decided to write a Swift SDK :-). In addition to that big
contribution Byron has also fixed plenty of bugs, prototyped DBT-tyle
pipeline authoring, and participated in our collective decision-making
process.

Considering his contributions to the project over this timeframe, the
Beam PMC trusts Byron with the responsibilities of a Beam committer. [1]

Thank you Byron! And we are looking to see more of your contributions!

Kenn, on behalf of the Apache Beam PMC

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer