Hi team,

I'd like to propose a new java sdk extension feature, which is adding
support for java record schema inference - see the design doc here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zSQ9cnqtVM8ttJEuHBDE6hw4qjUuJy1dpZWB6IBTuOs/edit?usp=sharing

In short - adding this extension's jar to the classpath would enable users
to use java 17 record classes as elements of the PCollections simply by
annotating them with DefaultSchema annotation (pointing to the new
RecordSchema provider) similarly to how it's currently possible with
JavaBean or AutoValue classes.

Let me know what you think, there's already an open feature request created
last year (https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/27802), I could simply
take it and start working on it if the proposal gets approved

Thanks,
Maciej