Just pushed the capability matrix and an attendant blog post to the site:

   - Blog post:

http://beam.incubator.apache.org/beam/capability/2016/03/17/capability-matrix.html
   - Matrix: http://beam.incubator.apache.org/capability-matrix/

For those of you that want to keep the matrix up to date as your runner
evolves, you'll want to make updates in the _data/capability-matrix.yml
file:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam-site/blob/asf-site/_data/capability-matrix.yml

Thanks to everyone for helping fill out the initial set of capabilities!
Looking forward to updates as things progress. :-)

And thanks also to Max for moving all the website stuff to git!

-Tyler