+1 (binding)

- all files have incubating
- signatures check out (and KEYS there)
- disclaimer exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE good
- No unexpected binary in source
- All ASF licensed files have ASF headers
- source distribution available and content is good

Improvements for next release:
- As the source zip distribution is not well named, and not useful on Maven, we skip the deploy for this - Related to the previous point, we can stage the source distribution on dev dist.apache.org (https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam)

Next steps:
- drop the RC1 & RC2 staging repo on repository.apache.org
- forward the vote to IPMC once this one will passed
- when passed on general@i.a.o,
-- promote the repository on repository.apache.org
-- upload the source distribution and signatures on release dist.apache.org with apache-beam... renaming
-- announce the release on mailing lists
-- announce the release on the website
- provide a release guide (Davor & JB)

Regards
JB