Agreed.

It makes sense for the import order.

Regards
JB

On 08/24/2016 02:32 AM, Ben Chambers wrote:
I think introducing formatting should be a separate discussion.

Regarding the import order: this PR demonstrates the change
https://github.com/apache/incubator-beam/pull/869

I would need to update the second part (applying optimize imports) prior to
actually merging.

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 5:08 PM Eugene Kirpichov