Hi Neeles,

Welcome aboard.

On 10/17/2016 08:14 PM, Neelesh Salian wrote:
Hello folks,

I am Neelesh Salian; I recently joined the Beam community and I wanted to
take this opportunity to formally introduce myself.

I have been working with the Hadoop and Spark ecosystems over the past two
years and started working on Flink over the past few weeks as well.

If someone in the community could please add me to the list of contributors
to help assign JIRAs to myself to work on, that would be super helpful.

Excited to start working and help build the community. :)
Thank you.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Talend - http://www.talend.com