I think it's important to tease apart what why we're trying to mark
tests. Generally, nearly all tests should run on all runners. However,
there are some exceptions, namely.

1) Some runners don't support all features (especially at the start).
2) Some tests are incompatible with distributed runners (e.g. rely on
in-process IO fakes)

@RunnableOnService has also been used to mark tests that *should* be
run on the service, as it is prohibitively expensive to run all tests
on all runners. We should also have the notion of a comprehensive
suite of tests a runner should pass to support the full model. This
would exclude many tests that are of unmodified composite transforms
(that hopefully could run on any runner, but the incremental benefit
would be small.)