Cool !!

See you there !

Regards
JB

On 11/11/2016 11:42 AM, Neelesh Salian wrote:
I'm getting there on Sunday and will be there all week.
I have a Spark talk on Thursday.
See you folks there. :)

On Nov 11, 2016 11:25 AM, "Jean-Baptiste Onofré" <j...@nanthrax.net> wrote:

Hi Sergio,

"Going Under The Hood with Apache Beam" was a mistake, the schedule should
be updated. Sorry about that.

So, we have two talks about Beam: Introduction and Scio.

See you in Sevilla !

Regards
JB