By the way Jesse, I gonna push my DATAFORMAT branch on my github and I will post on the dev mailing list when done.

Regards
JB

On 11/29/2016 07:01 PM, Jesse Anderson wrote:
I want to bring this thread back up since we've had time to think about it
more and make a plan.

I think a format-specific converter will be more time consuming task than
we originally thought. It'd have to be a writer that takes another writer
as a parameter.

I think a string converter can be done as a simple transform.

I think we should start with a simple string converter and plan for a
format-specific writer.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks,

Jesse