On 2/6/06, Jeffrey Lewis - UMDNJ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Im curious where the bibliography things are in development.  Im curious
> if there has been consideration into using a format similar to bibtex
> for latex which specifies the fields for a given type of reference and
> will format it based on the requirements.

Jeffrey -- take a look at this for where we're at:

<http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Bibliographic_Project%27s_Developer_Page>

Also, if you take a look at the list archives over the past two weeks,
you'll see we've been discussing porting my citeproc formatting engine
to Python and/or Ruby. It has some similarities to BibTeX, but I like
to think significant advantages.

Bruce